Today begins the first full week of January 2021, so it’s a good time to review the “Getting Started” section in our Adventist Vegetarian Diabetics™ website. It’s found at
For Learn About Diabetes, Adventist Vegetarian Diabetics™ recommends:
- Select and read one or more of the recommended books.
- Watch one or more of the short videos listed in this chapter.
- Become an astute reader of articles about diabetes, whether documented scientific studies or mainstream opinion pieces.
For Diabetes Types, Adventist Vegetarian Diabetics™ recommends:
- Clearly identify which type of diabetes you have.
- Understand how your physician and other qualified medical care practitioner(s) plan to treat your specific diabetes.
Oh, just in case you missed it, if you are new to Adventist Vegetarian Diabetics™ (or if you have forgotten our history), you can still find it in the “Introduction” to this website.
Please note that your task to Learn About Diabetes is ongoing. Continue to read/watch the resources you have chosen while you Establish Essential Habits, which we will explore in our next blog.