Cloud Bread Cheese Danish
Low-carb Blueberry Scones
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup sweetener (I used Swerve)
- 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup blueberries (or berries of choice)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl mix flour, eggs, sweetener, vanilla, and baking powder. Mix well.
- Add in berries and gently fold in.
- Spoon 2 – 3 tbsp of batter per scone on baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from baking sheet and cool for 10 minutes.
Low Carb Cheese Danish
Pumpkin Pecan Scones
PUMPKIN SCONES WITH CINNAMON GLAZE
RASPBERRY CREAM CHEESE COFFEE CAKE
Pecan Danish – Low Carb